Teach Cleanly provides a full-service, private label process for our Infection Control, First Aid and Compliance products. We develop and manufacture OTC products that meet FDA, EPA, and/or OSHA guidelines, along with many products that are not regulated. You can rely on our 28 years of experience and talented design team that offers creative solutions!
Products that can be Private Labeled:
• Turn-Key Private Label products must match existing products in sizes, counts, inner cartons, case pack offs, and etc.
• Turn-Key Private Label pricing will vary based on yearly volume and may be adjusted due to final artwork submission/colors.
• Production lead time begins after final art approval from customer, Teach Cleanly, and FDA/EPA (if applicable)
• Please allow 10 to 12 weeks for production, following art approval. (larger scope projects may take longer)
• Customer must accept overruns of +/- 10%. (industry standard)
Customer Supplied Artwork File Format
• Art files must be built in Adobe Illustrator. (Original files created in any other program will incur additional art charges.)
• Artwork must contain at least 1/16” of live area inside edge of die line. Artwork extending to edge must have 1/8” bleed built in.
• All type must be converted to paths (outlined).
• Copy should be vector (paths) not raster (photo).
• Minimum type size: 6 point
• Images should be in CMYK mode, at least 300dpi and placed 100% of size, linked, not embedded.
• All linked images must be included in art submission.
• Avoid copy or type in images
• Barcode must be at least 80% magnification.
• Height should not be smaller than 5/8”.
• All colors need to be 100% of the specified PMS color for spot colors, or in CMYK 4-color process
Design Services Based on $100/hr
(For acceptable customer supplied artwork, only plate charges apply)
New logo (3 rounds of proofs included)........... starting at $300
Revised logo (update/create vector file)............starting at $200
New label/package design...........................................$100/hr
Revise/update existing label/package...........................$100/hr
Minimum Order Volumes
Teach Cleanly prides itself on providing private label opportunities at a fair price for everyone involved. Our goal is to be more flexible and allow lower minimum levels than typically found. Our minimums vary greatly based on product line, packaging size, etc. Please contact your Account Manager for further details.
Inhouse Setup Charges
Black/white Kit Inserts (printed in-house)......................$100 ea
Custom 4”x8” Ship Label (logo/barcodes/etc.).............$200 ea
Printing Plate Charges
Foil for pouches ...................Plates - $700 per color
Paper/Clear Labels ..............Plates - $80 per color
Screened Bottles .................Plates - $80 per color
Inner Boxes .........................Plates - $450 ea (1 color) = $450
$400 ea (2 color) = $800
$350 ea (3 color) = $1,050
$300 ea (4 color) = $1,200
$250 ea (5 color) = $1,250
Label Submission Charges
Our Quality Assurance Department works with a third party service, Data Conversion Laboratory (DCL) to review and format our label submission to ensure that it clears FDA Technical Validation. Every label submission Teach Cleanly provides will be listed in the FDA's database, on the DailyMed and available publicly.
$500 submission fee: If a product is NOT currently on the DailyMed
• This could include many different forms of packaging, of the same product. (i.e. If the pouch is requested with 2 different sizes such as a 10ct box and a 100ct box, that will be all included in the fee. Additional boxes/pack offs in the future will incur a “revision” fee, to add another size of that same product)
• This fee is only for 1 single product (It is more cost effective if all of the sizes are submitted at the same time for each product)
• Labeler Code# development and NDC# development may be needed
• If it is a current product but has not been digitally submitted and not on Daily Med, this process will need to be performed and fee will be applied
$250 revision fee: listed DailyMed product needs revisions
• A revision is changing a current product on DailyMed or adding another packaging option to the same product line
• “Cosmetic” changes do not need to be submitted, but changes like kill claims, drug facts, company info or sizes/weights do
• A new NDC may be issued but labeler code is already established Project Expedite Fee Varies per product and based on overall project scope (ask for details) © Copyright 2020. Revised 1/3
Private Label Payments
• 50% of the total invoice is due upfront as a down payment for the purchase of raw materials
• Upon notification that the product is complete and ready to ship, the remainder of the balance is due prior to delivery